Mist Tool Cooling SystemCool Tools when Lubrication is required. Reduces lubricant use up to 20%
When lubrication is required as well as cooling, lubricating mist can be reduced and cooling enhanced.
Heavy coolant can be messy, costly and must be carefully maintained. Dry machining is not always possible due to the need for lubrication or additional cooling that cold air alone cannot provide.
The unique patent pending low cost Frigid-X Sub-Zero Vortex Tool Cooling Mist System is ideal for these applications. The unit is comprised of a coolant/lubrication suction system which draws any water based liquid into a specially designed delivery system. This cools the liquid to deliver a very cold fluid “mist” at around 40 degrees F (5 degrees C). This cooling allows for as much as 20% less coolant needed, faster production rates and improved quality. An Adjusting screw controls the amount of mist required. Simple operation, no moving parts except for the adjusting screw means long life, low cost operation and zero maintenance.
- Solid Carbide End Mills
- Wherever lubrication is required in machining
- When cooling is required beyond the capability of cold air alone
- No electricity required – simplicity in design
- Low Cost
- Reduces coolant / lubricant cost by using less fluid
- Improves safety with less mist
- No moving parts except for an adjusting screw for the fluid
- Small and lightweight – portable
- Maintenance free operation