Ion Air KnivesBlow-off Dust & Debris from Statically Charged Surfaces, Short & Long Lengths
A Low Cost but powerful static eliminator that rapidly removes static charge and cleans.
The Standard Air Blade™ Ionizer combines the superior designed Standard Air Blade™ Air Knife the quality Haug static bars – the RN bar for most applications or the extra strong VS bars (Triple X versions) for very high static charges and extremely high speeds. The standard Air-Blade™ Air Knife uses slightly more compressed air than the Silent X-Stream™ Air Blade™ and has a higher sound level but still produces a powerful, and adjustable force with “laminar” flow to eliminate charges in applications where static bars cannot reach or where high speeds are a factor.
- Connections on the back or ends
- It flows from end to end (full flow).
- Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive models.
- Models are designed for easy cleaning and prevention of dirt entering the static bar, minimizing potential damage.
- Patented connectors with the ground intrinsic to the cable design.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts.
- Repairable Power Supply with a two year warranty.
- Flexible mounting options.
- Units can be mounted end to end for longer lengths with no air gap.
- High temperature, extra strength, and even a unique washable stainless steel model is available for special applications or as required.
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- No separate ground connection that can be cut and cause sparks or accidentally shock personnel.
- Conserves air use when not required.
- Eliminates one costly area which is power supply replacement. 2 year warranty assure quality product.
Static Elimination Air-Blade™ Ionizer power supplies are available in various models including a unit that will monitor the static bars for effectiveness.
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.
Static Elimination Air-Blade™ Ionizers are supplied in several versions.
Standard Air-Blade™ Ionizer with a standard Nex Flow Air Blade™ Air Knife and standard strength Model RN Haug static bar. These units are ideal for most static removal applications.
X-Stream Air-Blade™ Ionizer with the extra quiet Nex Flow X-Stream Air Blade™ Air Knife and standard Strength Model RN Haug static bar. These units apply to most static removal applications where noise levels must be extremely low.
Super Triple Standard Air-Blade™ Ionizer with a standard Nex Flow Air Blade™ Air Knife and a triple strength Model VS Haug static bar. These units are ideal for static removal applications where static charges are unusually high and extra ionization is required such as very high speed applications or materials that can produce very high charges such as Mylar or tissue.
Super Triple X-Stream Air-Blade™ Ionizer with extra quiet Nex Flow X-Stream Air Blade™ Air Knife and a triple strength Mode VS Haug static bar. These units are ideal for static removal applications where static charges are unusually high and extra ionization is required and where noise issues are important.
Special materials and static bars can be utilized for unique applications. If greater blow-off force is required, shims may be added to the Air Blade™ Ionizer for higher capacities.
|Length||Model Numbers – (X means with X-Stream Air-Blade™,150XX with RN static bar, 160xx means with VS static Bar)|