Supreme X-Stream™ non-clogging Pneumatic ConveyorConvey Material Short & Long Distances Ideal for Hopper Loading Material Transfer & Gas Venting
X-Stream™ Air Conveyors – Ring-Vac™ Heavy Duty Pneumatic Conveying System Available in standard and threaded versions for heavy duty applications. Designed for conveying materials over a longer distance both vertically and horizontally. Made of hardened anodized aluminum to prevent premature wear that could occur either an ordinary anodized aluminum or Stainless Steel Ring-Vac™
- Made of a hard anodized aluminum body with no moving parts to resist wear.
- Standard sizes to fit standard hose diameter for easy clamping. Threaded versions connect easily to regular pipe thread: 1″ (25mm), 1-1/4″ (32mm), 1-1/2″ (38mm), and 2″ (51mm). Special sizes can be manufactured if required.
- Utilizing a pressure regulator will control the flow material.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard.
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Ease of use.
- Simple and easy control of material flow.
- Maintenance free operation
X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying Systems (XSPC) are available in hard anodized aluminium.
Special materials can be utilized for unique applications and special units designed for specific applications.
|wdt_ID||Model Number||Inside Diameter inches (mm)||Outside Diameter inches (mm)||Air Consumption at 80 PSIG||Vacuum – Inches H2O KPA|
|wdt_ID||MODEL||A IN (MM)||B IN (MM)||C IN (MM)||D IN (MM)||E IN (MM)||F IN (MM)||G IN (MM)||H THREAD|